The expert team at our Salford Facility designed & fabricated a Stainless Steel Fix / Mix Vessel for a valued client in the chemical industry.
The vessel was manufactured to the following specifications –
- Shell, Coil & Skirt constructed from 316L Stainless Steel (Bolted Legs and Base Ring from Carbon Steel)
- Design temperature – 200°C/-10°C
- Design pressure – 7 barg + FV
- Dimensions – 2500 O/D x 2800 tan / tan x 10mm thick
- Limpet Coil – 76.1 O/D x 5mm wall x 10 turns on a 130 pitch (180°)
The vessel was also designed and constructed in accordance with PD5500:2018 Cat 2 + PED [2014/68/EU] Mods B & F.
To find out more about our wide range of products click on the following link – Products
Alternatively get in touch with us to find out how we can help with all of your design and manufacture requirements – Contact