Langfields provide Advanced Welding & Pressure Equipment solutions for the Chemical, Nuclear & Oilfield Sectors. Based in Dunfermline Fife, we also have facilities in Salford & Tamworth. Langfields offer an exciting and challenging career with progression and development opportunities within the business.
The role will require a hands-on engineer to assist the operations manager and take a lead role in the daily management of multiple fabrication projects to ensure quality standards are maintained and good communication skills with both internal teams, and critically customer liaison.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Production of technical documentation such as weld maps and quality plans
- Material procurement
- Support fabrication facilities
- Effective project management to ensure quality and delivery
- Production of technical and project documentation.
- Manage customer relationships and communicate effectively with customers
- Working knowledge of pressure vessel design codes EN13445, ASME VIII Div 1 & PD5500
- Knowledge of pressure vessel fabrication processes, including welding and NDE.
- Good project management skills
- Good communication skills with clients and team members
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
What we’re offering:
- An opportunity to work and develop your career in a friendly, fast-growing business
- A competitive salary (depending on experience) plus benefits including a bonus scheme