What Are We Looking For?
Owing to our continued growth, Langfields is looking for a Financial Business Partner to join us on a permanent basis. This role would ideally suit someone with the ambition and drive to succeed, whilst also being heavily involved in implementation of new systems and building relationships.
Some of Your Key Duties Include:
- Ownership of the month end process, including preparation of management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and control, and detailed variance analysis on customer numbers, transaction volumes, price and cost variation, and Opex.
- Production of monthly financial performance reports for executive review and for monthly Board reporting.
- Bank and cash management, including short-term and long-range cash forecasting and balance sheet optimisation.
- Preparation of the year-end audit files and key point of contact for external auditors.
- Responsibility for VAT / CT tax returns / coordinate with Group tax advisers.
- Responsibility for intra-group cost allocations, pricing, and transfers.
- Provide financial support to the Commercial/Sales team on the financial performance against KPI’s.
- Business partnering with stakeholders throughout the business.
What Do You Need?
- Newly qualified in industry or practice – ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA
- Have strong analytical and quantitative background, excellent communication skills, and be able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ideally also have experience in financial modelling, financial analysis, and forecasting, as well as experience in business partnering and stakeholder management.
- Advanced user of MS Excel skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence to travel to facilities as required
Who Are We?
Langfields are the business of choice in the field of high-end welding solutions, with a passion to provide industry leading, advanced solutions on a global scale.
We have a long history in the field as an experienced and trusted partner, providing advanced technical expertise to complex challenges across a variety of sectors. Our range of services offered demonstrates our ability to customise solutions to clients across multiple sectors including Hydrogen, Waste to Energy, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Nuclear and other process industries.
Our story begins in the 1800’s when the business was involved in the production of materials such as steel and copper. Since then, and through years of sustainable growth and development, we have had extensive involvement with the forming and joining of sophisticated metals and today, Langfields are one of the UK’s leading fabricators of pressure containment equipment using Nickel Alloys, Duplex Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel and Titanium ranges of materials.
We have created a service offering for our clients that presents innovative solutions to our industry and our staff play a key role in delivering our business and goals. We have grown across our seven locations in the UK, and always attributed our people as the key part to our success.
One of Langfields key focuses is driving servant leadership, giving our people the opportunity and responsibility to take an entrepreneurial approach in their roles to further their careers.
What Langfields Offer
To build successful teams and drive the level of quality that we are renowned for, we know we need the best people in industry. Not only do we require the relevant skillsets, but we also need people with the right attitude and mentality to thrive and grow in such an innovative industry. With Langfields, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your career whilst also working with one of the premium brand names within the industry.
- Industry leading salary
- Yearly Bonus (Discretionary)
- Holiday Allowance of 33 days (inclusive of stats)
- Company Pension Scheme
In a flourishing sector where there are vast career opportunities available, we believe our niche offering to the market means our people have the space to thrive and innovate our industry. If you’re interested in a career with a company that will harness your skills and provides you with the support to create your own future, then please apply.