Due to continued growth within the Langfields Group we have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Co-ordinator to join the team based in our Salford Facility. To apply for the position please send your CV and covering letter in Word format to email@example.com, quoting CC Salf.
Langfields provide Advanced Welding & Pressure Equipment solutions for the Chemical, Nuclear & Oilfield Sectors. Based in Salford, we also have facilities in Dunfermline & Tamworth. Langfields offer an exciting and challenging career with progression and development opportunities within the business.
To support in the overall delivery of the Group’s business objectives, whilst implementing departmental procedures in line with Company standards.
Responsible for commercial processes within the company to ensure the efficient operation of the fabrication facilities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Commercial Co-ordinator is responsible for:
- Regular updating of the commercial forecasting template and ensuring accurate information is captured and documented.
- Creation of all projects pro-forma invoices for submission to clients for approval in advance of invoicing.
- The raising of all client invoices and submission in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for overseeing the aged debtors report on a project-by-project basis and to support the Finance team in reducing the groups Debtor Collection Days
- Complete commercial reviews of each project on a month-by-month basis following month end.
- Support in the month end process by completing Cost-to-Completes for each project and exporting the information from this into the forecasts and WIP each month.
- Producing ad hoc commercial analysis and reports as required.
- Ensuring department paperwork is filed in an orderly and timely manner.
- Any other duty which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet the needs of Langfields and is within the remit of this post.
Minimum Competency / Qualifications / Experience on Recruitment
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.